TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF MARKING & MEASURING ANGLES
MEASURING ANY ANGLE QUICK & EASY
The Digital Angle Finder combines the ruggedness of analog rulers with the accuracy & precision of modern technology. Save your time & energy while on the job, and increase your productivity!
EXTREMELY ACCURATE & PRECISE
The Digital Angle Finder provides an accurate angle measurement of ±0.5°, from 0° to 225°. It also features a miter angle calculator for increased precision & efficiency.
DISTINCT LCD DISPLAY
The Perfect Point comes with LCD display and blue back-light, it is able to read the data clearly even in poorly lit areas. .
The shell of the protractor is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum durability, which is strong and durable, suitable for the complicated working environment. The rugged and robust build of the Angle Finder is built to withstand use on any job site or project.
- MITER GAUGE FUNCTION. It is also used as a miter angle calculator, transfers the miter angle for your miter/slide saw. it is simple to transfer the miter angle for your miter/slide saw by pressing the MITER key.
- CONVENIENT PIVOT LOCKING. Convenient & easy to measure by operating the central loosen / hold button for locking the angle finder. With hole for easy hanging and free carry.
- READOUT FROZEN AND AUTO POWER OFF. The hold function of readout offers you great convenience when working. After 5 minutes of no operation, the unit would power off automatically, for extending the battery life.
HOW TO USE
1. What is the difference between these advanced version digital angle finder compared to the normal version in the market?
The normal version in the market usually only has the function of measuring angle, while our advanced version provides four tools in one - including an angle finder, miter calculator, protractor and level.
This multi-use tool is an essential addition to your toolbox, and can be used for a wide array of jobs or tasks. Perfect for crown molding, flooring, tiling, framing, custom furniture building, stair and patio construction, and much more!
2. Does it measure the incline in % also?
It measures in degrees, not percent slope.
- Material: Aluminum
- Measuring range: 0-230°
- Measuring accuracy: ±0.5°
- Battery: 9V 6F22 (Battery is not included)
- Dimensions: 46x5x2.3 cm (18.1x2.0x2.3 in)
- 1 x Digital Angle Finder
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK
- FREE shipping worldwide on all orders. ✈
- Risk-free 7 days guarantee 🔒
- 24/7/365 ticket and email support. 📧